To activate cookies please proceed as follows:
For Internet Explorer users:
First, if you are unsure, check which version of Internet Explorer you are using. To do this:
• Open Internet Explorer.
• Click on the Help heading in the toolbar.
• Click on About Internet Explorer.
• The box that comes up will provide information on which version you are using.
Internet Explorer Versions 6 and 7
• Click on the Tools heading in the toolbar and choose Internet Options.
• Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab. You will see a slider showing your default privacy settings for Internet sites you access.
1. If the slider is set to ‘Block All Cookies’ you will not be able to fully access this web site. Move the slider to ‘Medium High’ or lower
2. If the slider is set to ‘Medium High’ ‘Medium’ ‘Low’ or ‘Accept All Cookies,’ you will be able to fully access this web site. Click on ‘OK’ to close Internet Options
3. If the slider is set to ‘High’ you will not be able to access this web site without changing cookie handling. Move the slider to ‘Medium High’ or lower
• If you do not wish to move the slider to ‘Medium High’ or lower, you must override default cookie handling for this web site:
1. Click on the ‘Edit’ button. A window called ‘Per Site Privacy Actions’ will appear
2. Type in the address of this web site (you can see it in the Address box in the toolbar) and click on ‘Allow’ in the box below. You should now see an entry for this site with the setting ‘Always Allow’
3. Click on ‘OK’ to close this window
• Click on ‘OK’ to close Internet Options
Internet Explorer Version 5.5
• Click on the Tools heading in the toolbar
• Click on Internet Options
• Click on the Security tab
• Click on the Custom Level button
• Scroll down to the Cookies section
• Under the Allow Per-Session Cookies heading, select Enable
• Click on OK
• Click on OK again
For Netscape Navigator and Netscape Communicator users:
First, if you are unsure, check which version of Netscape you are using. To do this:
• Click Help on the menu bar at the top
• Select About Netscape or About Navigator
• A local Web page will be displayed containing version information
Netscape Versions 7.1
• Click on ‘Edit’ in the toolbar and choose ‘Preferences’
• Click on ‘Privacy and Security’ and choose ‘Cookies’
• Make sure that either ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’ OR ‘Enable all cookies’ is selected
• Click on OK